Official language is English in paper writing and presenting. Any submission must not have been, or will not be published elsewhere or submitted to another conference before the review notification date of this conference. All submissions will be peer-reviewed based on originality, technical quality and presentation. All papers are reviewed using a single-blind review process: authors declare their names and affiliations in the manuscript for the reviewers to see, but reviewers do not know each other's identities, nor do the authors receive information about who has reviewed their manuscript.
Prospective authors are invited to submit original technical papers by the deadline, for publication in the International Journals and for oral presentation during the conference.All submissions should be written in English with a maximum paper length of Five (5) printed pages including figures without incurring additional page charges (visit here to know more). Papers exceeding 12 pages will not be accepted at ICSLT 2020.
Submit Your Manuscript
- Please submit your papers by Electronic Submission System and you may need an account to upload.
For presentation only, please submit abstract.
For any inquiry about the submission and conference, please free to contact email@example.com
When preparing your final manuscript, please pay also attention to the following:
● If your paper has been prepared using Microsoft Word, please ensure that you have used the most current version which will help reduce word-to-pdf conversion issues such as embedded fonts, bookmarks, etc.
● including figures without incurring additional page charges
● No page numbers and no headers/footers
● Use non-zero PDF top and bottom margins to help indicate if there are any page numbers.